Download link (you may have to right click and “Save As”)
The Earn This Beercast is back for its second outing, this time with a special theme: beers of the summer.
Enjoy listening as Mike and I once again stumble through trying to blind taste-test six beers, as Colton plays the role of emcee and brau mentor.
Highlights include: Mike wondering if one of the beers contains barley (hint: yes) and an extended discussion about whether the last drink is, in fact, fruit juice, not beer.
Here are the six beers from this outing, in order:
- Summer Love Ale (Victory Brewing Company)
- Peppercorn Saison (3 Stars Brewing Company)
- 365 Shandy (South Street Brewery)
- Weissbier Hell (Kloster Andechs)
- Pale Ale 2.0 (Stone Brewing Company)
- Slice of Life (B. Nektar Meadery)